Matchbox sized 6502 / Z80 / 6809 BBC Micro Co Pro
Found a very interesting project at stardot.org.uk. A multiple BBC Micro Co-processor made in FPGA matchbox size that fits under the keyboard.
It emulates the following:
- 4-32MHz 65C102 with 64KB internal RAM, Runs all Tube comp software including Elite
- 8-112MHz Z80 64KB external RAM, Run all BBC Z80 software including CP/M
- 16Mhz 80286 896KB external RAM, Runs Windows 3.11
- 4MHz 6809 64KB external RAM, Runs BBC programs and FLEX
- 16MHz 68000 ( 1MB external RAM, TG68 core)
- 32MHz PDP11 ( 64KB internal RAM, PDP2011 core)
- 32MHz ARM2 ( 2MB external RAM, Amber23 core)
- 32MHz 32016 ( 2MB external RAM, m32632 core)
All is switched via dip switch or star commands.
I have borrowed some picture and hope to get my hands on it soon.